Wednesday, December 12, 2012

day #1

last night i started this mess officially.  after dinner, i didn't have any cookies, even though we have several varieties of fabulous trader joe's christmas cookies.  instead, i had some 'get a grip' tea and did yoga.  how wonderfully relaxing!  my goal is to do something that helps me towards the warrior dash every day, and to post about it here.  even if its just putting the cocoa almond butter back in the cabinet, its something.  tonight we're going to my dad and deb's for dinner, which always results in us eating way too much.  i'll have to figure out some alternative good i can do for myself.  maybe i'll walk around the school during one of my preps today.  maybe we'll have time between the insurance inspection (hurricane damage) and leaving for dinner.  we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment